Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome - Denise welcome our "new" here in the BASE blog

Increase the base got blog team and of course I would like to introduce myself first of all.

I am the Denise and will write in future together with my dear colleagues in the base blog. As Fashionblogger have I been made me looking for fashion trends, fashion shows visited and geshoppt unfortunately much too like to even till you drop.

BASE_DeniseBASE_Denise

Now I would like to change so to speak, the profession and deal with the really important things of in life, because what would my life now-still without a cell phone?

If mobile phones to the accessory
The bottom line, it fits so, mode and mobile phones has finally somehow belong together. So far I asked me to appropriate chinos, skinny jeans, or accessories for the summer, now I take a closer look at the equally stylish essential small Companion. If I devices so once too much into raptures and forget the important properties in addition to the pretty exterior, I apologize immediately once first, beautiful things distract me easy to like.

Perhaps at the end of a small anecdote myself in terms of mobile phone and fashion:
On my tours across by the fashion world one noticed time and again: style belongs to a defined a suitable mobile phone. Louis Vuitton fans either love her or iPhone, when time something more may be the D & G Samsung in gold. A gangster, at least tell us the various music clips, grabs a the also like times or only one, a good Internet connection needs other brilliant on his mobile phone and a blogger, so that he can live before place blogging. After all, who wants to read already old news?

In this sense: Is already similar noticed who? Belong to various mobile phones also special styles or lifestyles?

See our new poster campaign - our advertising stars in your city!Nokia N8 in the BASE blog test:
And call it can even!The new BASE is Twitter service here: @ BASE_Service

No comments:

Post a Comment