Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We increase the gain from the digital stronghold of Berlin - with Kevin our social media team.

Who am I?
"Calling you you as a digital native?" This question is here I met in the company over the past few days more often and also in my private environment, I hear that still more frequently before the usual "How are you?" I myself think not about, because Yes, of course I am a digital native. What remains also other me, because I live in a city that seems to be a man in my view for a large part of this specific genus.

Yes, I grew up in the Brandenburg atrium of our federal capital Berlin - live for several years now in Berlin and enjoy this cultural melting pot with each of my meaning. My name? Due to the year and also oh so typical of the eastern region of Germany: Kevin.

What can I do?
I originally come from the classic marketing. The wake of the digital could and did I not deny but me and am therefore also a geek in the areas of social media, online relations, digital public affairs and network policy. I like to move at all weddings, love unusual sports and I am a passionate know-it-all ;-) the creative Berlin due to founding spirit, I have been for some time as a freelance consultant for exactly these issues, but also for social business and social commerce on tour and developed for Start-Ups from IT, Politics, fashion and lifestyle marketing and communication strategies in the real and the virtual world.

How did I come to BASE?
Perhaps some of you are wondering, now about what ' interesting ways I got in the E-Plus Group. Well, it was at the beginning of the year. A power failure in Berlin was agonizing hours without any access to the digital with the real world is wrong. I was practically lebensunfähig (definitely a nerd, isn't it?) and decided a café at the Rosenthaler Platz via Twitter sell me a digital W-LAN cry for help. To my surprise, I got a constructive solution promptly and my BlackBerry worked at least in the 2G-Modus everything.

Great, I thought very surprised when BASE understand social media - because I had a problem on the one hand bad restricted me in my activities, and I was honestly, more than angry. Clearly the other 364 days without power failure be there quickly forgotten and resentment grows every second.

On the other hand, I had plenty of fun during the communication of the BASE of Twitter channel and then the prompt solution would give at least transitional remedy my problem, I was extremely grateful (again thanks to my saviors back in the digital).

A few weeks later, during an event in the Berliner BASE_camp, I got the opportunity to express my small passion then by chance and found hearing. We came into the discussion and schnackten in a cosy beer on the E-Plus Group, their social media activities and the visions, as they will want to - set up in the social Web in short, they convinced me. So things took its course and now I must be a part of what will happen.

The digital future
I'm very excited about what awaits me here. I am full of Elan and expect much. You and the open and sustained dialogue are in the first place and this is not a typical marketing-bla-bla but rather a view of the world. With the social media team, I would like to prove that social media no hype or music of the future are, but reality. Now and here.

And you?
Therefore I tie a nonwovens: what you expect in the future from us? What do you in the part of our social media activities - service and support, special social commerce services via our channels, tutorials, inclusion in product development? Let us know it - because determine with the itinerary!

We have growth - Nevin joined our team and introduces himself!Blog not only read BASE and make itself: we're looking for strengthening our social media team!Good news for social media users: free surfing via cell phone on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment