Thursday, December 15, 2011

NFC is - the mobile phone as a brisk cash

At the weekend, I forget my wallet and that only at the supermarket cashier noticed, when I wanted to pay my barbecue. I found just the cell phone in my pocket, the cashier rolled through the eyes and behind me was rumour. So, I had to take the short way home to get my money - and this question to mind was: How can I pay actually still not with my phone?

NFC - Mit dem Handy bezahlenFar East is already far us advance in the mobile payments by Smartphone
I remembered how a friend earlier this year told Japan travel me of his, because since this technique is already used. The barbecue was tasty, the weather class - and so I sat on the balcony with the notebook. In the network, it should give but info and there I found out the following:

Paying with so-called NFC cards has already arrived in Asia in everyday life. On the so-called "mobile FeliCa" system Japanese pay already with the mobile phone - at vending machines in public transport and many small "da-'s almost all shops", the so-called konbinis. Even the TV program can be read with a corresponding mobile phone when holding it on the remote control. And the whole thing is called near field communication, short NFC.

Samsung Nexus SSophisticated technology
Near field communication is nothing more than a designed for extremely short distances, low-power wireless technology. Equipped with a special sensor, digital cash registers and vending machines can identify for example a mobile phone in the range of approximately 10 cm in less than a tenth of a second. All without cable, reader, PIN, or annoying signature.

In Germany, NFC devices are just on the rise. The new Android Smartphone appeared due to nexus S from Samsung with integrated NFC reader function these days. In my experience at the weekend that not helped further but me.

At some point, my phone may also in our country serves as a replacement for the purses, discount cards, or even as digital car or hotel room key. That would simplify some things for me. Because in contrast to the wallet, I have never forgotten my mobile phone.

We would like to know: can you imagine using your mobile phone as brisk cash?

Image Quellenangabe: Sven Ginterreiter / pixelio.de

"I like my phone!" - about the love for the old cucumber Outlook: will it be possible in the future using his smart phone to pay?The new radio technology LTE comes with leaps and bounds – we explain everything you need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment